Plenty of progress occurring this week
- Fixed an issue with the doorway between the garage and hallway
- Roof, facia and guttering installed on main roof areas
- Spotted gum posts installed in kitchen and at front porch
- Rough-in of plumbing; water (hot, cold and recycled) and gas
- Rectify issue with roof trusses for garage
Next week should see windows installed on the ground floor, insulation wrap applied and brick work commencing.
Main roof done.
We’ve now got a doorway where we need it.
Rough-in for plumbing has been done. Hot and cold water hoses in the laundry.
Spotted gum posts installed in the kitchen area to provide additional structural support. The yellow hose visible above the posts is the gas line.
Bricks have arrived onsite. The brickies will start work next Tuesday.
View from the backyard.
More spotted gum posts at the front porch.