After a slower than expected February (hold-ups with the painters) we’re a further month down the track and the painting is now complete (still some tidy-ups to carry out).
Bathroom vanity cabinets are now in place and painting of walls, ceiling, skirting and architraves give the house a more finished feel.
This Monday is a public holiday in Victoria so there will be no work onsite however the tiles have been delivered and the tiler has been booked to start work on Tuesday. We expect he’ll be close to finishing by the end of the week. After tiling is complete we should see a rush of trades applying the finishing touches.
In no particular order…
- Plumbing fixtures
- Electrical points (power-points, lights and switches)
- Door furniture (handles/locks)
- Timber capping and handrail for stairs
- Additional paint touch-ups
- Timber floor sanding and coating
- Additional concreting – alfresco, shower and driveway
- Installation of vents and outside compressor for heating and cooling unit
- Garage door install
- Carpet laying
- Kitchen appliances installed
Depending on the scheduling of trades we’re still hopeful of moving in mid/late April. Fingers crossed!
A video of our most recent walkthrough.
Scroll down for a collection of recent onsite photos.